- Fieldtype, Module
- tags: archive files, ajax upload, files, file upload, upload, upload fieldtype, upload files, large files, movie, amazon s3, channel files, megaupload, assets, low variables, select files, multiple image uploader, multiple file uploader, multiple authors, acadamee awards, multiple files upload, multi upload, batch uploader, batch upload, batch files, batch files upload, ajax multi upload, s3
- tags: s3, amazon s3, file directories, file browser, file fieldtype, file size, file properties, file info, directory, amazon, file, bucket, select
This simple fieldtype allows you to select an existing file from an Amazon S3 bucket, and then output useful info about it. This is not for uploading, editing, or deleting files in your S3 buckets. It's essentially a simple file browser.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.001 Vote
- 2 Favs
- Extension, Module
- tags: expression engine backup, offsite, utility, system admin, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, rackspace cloud, rackspace, developer, pro, unlimited, install, license
--THIS IS DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE--
You can purchase single licenses here.
Backup Pro is the acclaimed backup module for ExpressionEngine 2. With the Backup Pro Developer license developers can install Backup Pro an unlimited number of times on an unlimited number of servers. Buy once and never worry about protecting your sites ever again.
- Extension, Module
- tags: expression engine backup, offsite, utility, system admin, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, pro, file, database, compress, mysqldump, mysql, google cloud files, dropbox, sftp
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Redundant, simple, and reliable backup for Wordpress, ExpressionEngine (2 & 3), CraftCMS, and Prestashop websites. Backup Pro adds simple, 1 click, file and database backup and database restoration. Backup Pro allows for abstract and redundant storage of your backups through any combination of Local Storage, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Cloud Storage, Dropbox, FTP (with SSL if needed), SFTP (for extra security), and even an Email Inbox (if that's your thing). Oh, and did you know you can also create your own Storage Engines for complete control over your backups? Yup.
- Fieldtype, Module
- tags: download stats, linklocker, secure, protect, encrypt, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, track downloads, download, link, downloads, encryption, secure download, restrict access, amazon s3, s3, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, cloudfront
- tags: amazon s3 backups, amazon s3 backup, expression engine backup, expressionengine backups, safe harbour, safeharour, safe harbor, safeharbor, offsite, backups, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, safe, harbor, back up, database, file, on-site, off-site
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
**Updated** You can now search your backups and download any file contained within a backup without having to download the backup as a whole Safe Harbor is a powerful BACKUP module that provides you with automated daily on site and off site backups of your ExpressionEngine websites (Files & DB). Safe Harbor also includes the ability to easily create on demand backups and save backups to Amazon S3 or FTP.
- tags: cloud files, amazon s3, file browser, content delivery network, rackspace, s3, cdn, ftp, remote, file, browser, amazon, cloud, files
This fieldtype allows you to have a Rackspace Cloud Files, FTP and Amazon S3 file browser inside of your EE publish page. Flexible settings allow you to only show one, two or all three file browsers in a single field as well as customize your settings to have each field connect to different Cloud Files, FTP, or Amazon S3 accounts. The file browser also includes Caching to ensure your keep you Cloud Files and Amazon S3 requests to a minimum.
- tags: cdn, s3, cloud, ftp, resize, thumbnails, file, amazon, upload, thumbnail, gallery, image, images, fieldtype, amazons3, ngen, store
Simple S3 Uploader 1.3.7 - $29.00
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
The Simple S3 Uploader is a custom field that works like the popular nGen File Field extension except it stores the files (and optional thumbnail) on Amazon S3. Supports image resizing, thumbnails, all sorts of content types, maximum file sizes, and is safe for use in SAEFs.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 4.3611 Votes
- 18 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: obfuscate, encrypted, rackspace cloud files, rackspace, amazon s3, safecracker, s3, files, ftp, module, amazon, file, file management, zip, compress
Channel Files 5.2.9a - $49.00
Channel Files is all about making File management for your Channel Entries easy. Channel Files delivers a single location for easy upload to your server, Amazon S3, and Rackspace Cloud Files. Channel Files provides logs to track downloads and the ability to hide your download links. Simply your file life with Channel Files from DevDemon.
- 7 Reviews
- Rating - 4.8318 Votes
- 39 Favs