- tags: rackspace, rackspace cloud files, fieldtype, fieldtypes, rackspace cloud, cdn, cloudefiles, cloud, file, servers, upload, uploaded
Rackspace Cloudfiles 2 - $29.00
This is an Expression Engine 2 fieldtype add-on that will allow you to create a custom field to automatically upload to Rackspace Cloud Files servers. This also works with Pixel & Tonic's Matrix Fieldtypes.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 3 Favs
- Extension, Module
- tags: expression engine backup, offsite, utility, system admin, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, rackspace cloud, rackspace, developer, pro, unlimited, install, license
--THIS IS DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE--
You can purchase single licenses here.
Backup Pro is the acclaimed backup module for ExpressionEngine 2. With the Backup Pro Developer license developers can install Backup Pro an unlimited number of times on an unlimited number of servers. Buy once and never worry about protecting your sites ever again.
- Extension, Module
- tags: expression engine backup, offsite, utility, system admin, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, pro, file, database, compress, mysqldump, mysql, google cloud files, dropbox, sftp
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Redundant, simple, and reliable backup for Wordpress, ExpressionEngine (2 & 3), CraftCMS, and Prestashop websites. Backup Pro adds simple, 1 click, file and database backup and database restoration. Backup Pro allows for abstract and redundant storage of your backups through any combination of Local Storage, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Cloud Storage, Dropbox, FTP (with SSL if needed), SFTP (for extra security), and even an Email Inbox (if that's your thing). Oh, and did you know you can also create your own Storage Engines for complete control over your backups? Yup.
- Fieldtype, Module
- tags: download stats, linklocker, secure, protect, encrypt, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, track downloads, download, link, downloads, encryption, secure download, restrict access, amazon s3, s3, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, cloudfront
Protected Links 3.0.2 - $25.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
This add-on lets you encrypt/secure download links, restrict access to the files and also display some useful statistics. It consists of module and fieldtype.
- 3 Reviews
- Rating - 4.3611 Votes
- 37 Favs
- tags: cloud files, amazon s3, file browser, content delivery network, rackspace, s3, cdn, ftp, remote, file, browser, amazon, cloud, files
This fieldtype allows you to have a Rackspace Cloud Files, FTP and Amazon S3 file browser inside of your EE publish page. Flexible settings allow you to only show one, two or all three file browsers in a single field as well as customize your settings to have each field connect to different Cloud Files, FTP, or Amazon S3 accounts. The file browser also includes Caching to ensure your keep you Cloud Files and Amazon S3 requests to a minimum.
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: obfuscate, encrypted, rackspace cloud files, rackspace, amazon s3, safecracker, s3, files, ftp, module, amazon, file, file management, zip, compress
Channel Files is all about making File management for your Channel Entries easy. Channel Files delivers a single location for easy upload to your server, Amazon S3, and Rackspace Cloud Files. Channel Files provides logs to track downloads and the ability to hide your download links. Simply your file life with Channel Files from DevDemon.