- tags: static, custom, layouts, entry fields, layout, tab, fields, page, field, tabs, entry, pages, entries, link
Lets you link custom fields to any entry of your website. It will let you save a different publish layout for two different entries even if they come from the same channel. Useful for static pages such as contact, about pages, etc... Plus, its support member groups.
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, html, fieldtype, pages, structure, safecracker, field type, expresso, wygwam, rte, rich text, rich text editor
Expresso 5.3.1 - $19.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design. It is integrated with EE's native file manager, allowing users to upload images and files.
- 24 Reviews
- Rating - 4.4745 Votes
- 73 Favs
- tags: dialog, easy, modal, popup, links, page, accessory, module, list, pages, functionality, default, link, html, formatting, href
An Accessory for ExpressionEngine 2 which extends the functionality of the default link HTML formatting button. The link button will now open a modal window which lists the current pages from the Pages module and also has a text input field for custom URLs.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 4.502 Votes
- 7 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype
- tags: wymeditor, wyvern, file browser, ckeditor, html, pages, structure, templates, wysiwyg, typekit, google fonts, assets, simple, intuitive, editor, text, wym
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Wyvern is built to provide the best content entry workflow possible. It integrates seamlessly with popular modules like Structure, Pages, Taxonomy[EE2], and NavEE[EE2], and is the only editor to support ExpressionEngine's native File Manager.
- tags: navigation menu, channel, pages, dropdown, edit, control panel, drop-down, list, submenu
Officially deprecated - new functions in EE2.4 This Accessory adds a drop-down channel list for Edit submenu. Also, in case if you use pages, you can get Pages submenu with list of pages in order to access them very quickly.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.006 Votes
- 20 Favs