Tag: multi lingual
- Language Pack, Extension, Module
- tags: custom menu, extension, extensions, module, control panel, documentation, config, config api, config settings, config variables, config array, config.php, configuration, configuration variables, configure, ee-master-config, preconfigured, develop, developer, developer tools, developer tool, developers, development, environment, productivity, multi, multi language, multi languages, multi lingual, multi site manager
Publisher Low Search is an extension that adds support for the Low Search module to Publisher. It is a plug and play extension that does not require any configuration. Simply install it then re-index your collections and forget it.
Language Control is a companion extension to the Publisher module. Multi-lingual or multi-regional websites often have different groups of content editors responsible for managing their own content. All settings are site specific, so it works great with the ExpressionEngine MSM module.
- tags: language, languages, multi language, multi languages, multi lingual, country select, countries select, countries, country, i18n
Multi Language Country List is a plugin that lets you output a list of countries in the language you choose. It comes with 7 predefined languages (default, english, french, german, italian, russian, spanish) and you can easily add your own. You can use it as a select drop-down, unordered list, just display one country or anything else you'd like.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 4 Favs
- tags: google translate, multi lingual, multilingual, translation, languages, translate, language, google, text, control panel
Google Translate is an ExpressionEngine 2 accessory that lets your translate your texts right from the control panel. This add-on is using Google Translate engine and let's you translate any text in more than 100 languages.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 3.002 Votes
- 3 Favs
- tags: multi lingual, languages, translate, multiple, multi-language, language, phrases, template, multi
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
The Multi Language Module is an Expression Engine add-on that allows you to create phrases in multiple languages, which you can then display in your site templates and call from other add-ons. It comes with 3 languages by default (English, Spanish, Italian) but you can add and delete languages as you please.
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 4.506 Votes
- 17 Favs