- Language Pack, Extension, Module
- tags: custom menu, extension, extensions, module, control panel, documentation, config, config api, config settings, config variables, config array, config.php, configuration, configuration variables, configure, ee-master-config, preconfigured, develop, developer, developer tools, developer tool, developers, development, environment, productivity, multi, multi language, multi languages, multi lingual, multi site manager
Environmentall:EE Friendly 1.0.2 - $10.00
Black Belt Designs' Environmentall:EE Friendly allows you to set up your development site via WAMP or MAMP as well as your production site and manage your ExpressionEngine config settings for multiple environments easily via the Control Panel.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 0 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: membership, memberships, multi, multiple, multiple memberships, secure front end access, secure user access, secure member access, access security
Do you need to be able to assign members to more than one member group? Do you need control over who can access what according to the different roles they have? Then you are in the right place - HooBlong does what you need! Did you consider HooBlong previously, but could not use it because it lacked EE CP functionality? We have a beta V2.0 for you! Check it out. In real life your users seldom, if ever, have only one role at a time. So how can your website meet their needs by confining them to a single role/member group? You need HooBlong!
- tags: grouping, fieldtype, alt, multifield, multi, multiple, field, group, grouped, block, data
This fieldtype allows you to create grouped blocks of data. It's great for addresses, biographical information, and anything else that needs to be a group of separate-but-associated fields. You can also style an invididual instance of the fieldtype on the Publish screen, for more versatility.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 5.007 Votes
- 35 Favs
- tags: form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0010 Votes
- 49 Favs
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, field type, expresso
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Expresso Developer has been discontinued. Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design.
A modified version of Mark Huot's ExpressionEngine Mutli Relation Extension (http://expressionengine.com/forums/viewthread/39595/) that uses checkboxes instead of a multi-select.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 1 Fave
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, html, fieldtype, pages, structure, safecracker, field type, expresso, wygwam, rte, rich text, rich text editor
Expresso 5.2.0 - $19.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design. It is integrated with EE's native file manager, allowing users to upload images and files.
- 24 Reviews
- Rating - 4.4544 Votes
- 71 Favs