- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: forms, multi-page, ajax form validator, form builder, form fields, contact form, custom form, drag, freeform, layout, form submit, email notification, form, builder, easy, powerful
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Forms are finally simple and powerful in ExpressionEngine. Delivering like no other module seen before in ExpressionEngine we make the job of creating forms simple for you and your content admin. Previously forms were a hassle in ExpressionEngine, tucked deeply within the modules system, they were cumbersome and extremely difficult for a non-developer to use. These days are over, Forms is about to set you free!
- tags: form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0010 Votes
- 49 Favs
- tags: static, custom, layouts, entry fields, layout, tab, fields, page, field, tabs, entry, pages, entries, link
Lets you link custom fields to any entry of your website. It will let you save a different publish layout for two different entries even if they come from the same channel. Useful for static pages such as contact, about pages, etc... Plus, its support member groups.
- tags: layout, publish layout, tabs, custom fields, tabify, custom, field, publish, tab, edit
Tabify allows you to place any custom field into a Publish Tab on the EE Publish and Edit pages. You can use this to move extra fields out of the main form. This provides functionality similar to Publish Layouts in EE 2.0.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 3.003 Votes
- 1 Fave
- tags: modify field, layout, insert, inject content, advertisement, replace content, inject, photos, ads, placement, string formatting, split, images, template variables, template, insert content, replace, variables, adwords, adsense
Hop Inject 5.0.0 - $20.00
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
We developed Hop Inject to solve a very common but tricky problem: We wanted to place an advertisement after the 3rd paragraph on a page. But, since this is EE we're talking about, of course the 3rd paragraph was in a custom field of an entry, and it was hard to add at run time. In addition, we thought, what if we wanted to add a photo after the 4th paragraph? Or a pull quote after the 6th and 9th? What if we want to let editors add images into stories wherever they want, but they don't know HTML? (Shocking, I know.)
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 5.006 Votes
- 26 Favs