Tag: google analytics
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
GAPIfu is a wrapper for the Google Analytics PHP Interface (GAPI). It allows you to run queries using the Google Analytics Query API, cache the result for a given time, and output as a Stash list. Requires Stash.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.001 Vote
- 2 Favs
- tags: google analytics, analytics, dashboard, control panel, homepage, home screen, control panel homepage, website statistics, statistics
Dashboard Analytics 1.0.5 - $19.00
Replace the default ExpressionEngine 3.0+ dashboard with a beautiful display of your website's Google Analytics traffic, along with quick access to comment management and entry creation.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 4.805 Votes
- 2 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: analytics, google analytics, add-on statistics, graphs, charts, metrics, hit tracking, hits
Entry Analytics brings the performance of your content front and center. By integrating straight into the ExpressionEngine publish page, you'll never be left having to parse Google Analytics URI paths in order to figure out how popular your blog articles are or what Social Media sites are generating most pageviews for an entry.
- tags: analytics, google analytics, statistics, website statistics, site stats, traffic, cp, site, license, stats
CP Analytics (10-site license) 2.2.3 - $75.00
Beautifully display your real time and historical Google Analytics statistics in the control panel using an accessory tab, control panel homepage display, and dashEE widget. This is the 10-site license for developers.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 3 Favs
- tags: stats, tracking, google analytics, accessory, analytics, statistics, traffic, visitors, dashee, website statistics, site stats, google, ee, control, panel
CP Analytics 2.2.3 - $9.00
Beautifully display your real time and historical Google Analytics statistics in the control panel using an accessory tab, control panel homepage display, and dashEE widget.
- 9 Reviews
- Rating - 4.7344 Votes
- 167 Favs
- tags: google analytics, home screen, homepage, statistics, analytics, google, control, panel
Display your Google Analytics stats on the control panel homepage, showing today's, yesterday's, and last month's stats in a sexually-attractive display.
- 3 Reviews
- Rating - 4.6712 Votes
- 34 Favs