- tags: os x, sync, files, finder, mountee, templates, editor, development, global variables, snippets, application, textmate, mac, macintosh, apple, app, coda, espresso, workflow, efficient
Mountee (Add-On) 3.0.16 - $9.00
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Mountee allows you to access your ExpressionEngine templates as Finder files, so you can work uninterrupted in your favourite app - changing template attributes, creating re-usable template groups and more. This listing is to buy additional licenses for add-ons, NOT to buy the Mac application.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 1 Fave
- tags: wysiwg, wysiwyg editor, jquery, redactor, files, file upload, image upload, amazon s3, content edit, editor
Redactor, the wonderfully simple and lightweight WYSIWYG editor is now lives as an EE Fieldtype, under the secret identity known as "Redactee". Use it as a Channel Field, Matrix Field, a Low Variable Field... even in Safecracker. Simple to use, feature-rich, and smooth as butter. Supports image browsing and image / file uploads, Assets subfolders and even Amazon S3 uploads.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 3.8312 Votes
- 13 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: wysiwyg, wysiwyg editor, ck editor, jquery, background images, files, amazon s3, redactor
Editor 3.2.3a - $29.00
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, Low Variables and category descriptions. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.569 Votes
- 31 Favs
- tags: files, file module, file manager, images, assets, assets browser, metadata, meta, manipulations, dimensions, file fields, file field, photos, photo, photo gallery, gallery, channel files, cg, fileinfo, file, info, information, manager, template
CG FileInfo is a plugin which gives you direct access to the native File Manager's image sizes and metadata when using a file field. Just pass your file field to the plugin and you'll be able to get all of your specified image sizes without using the File Module.