Tag: edit entry
- tags: bulk, bulk edit, edit entries, edit entry, multiple edit entries, mass, mass update, mass entries
The Bulk Edit module upgrade the native 'Bulk' edit function to a more "bulky" way. This way you are able to edit entries within one single "publish" page. With the Bulk Edit module you are also able to select one or more fields for updating. Update only the status?
- tags: revision, edit entry, block, prevent entry updates, block editor, lock entry, lock, prevent, page template, template, template access
Ever changed one entry or template at the same time with another editor? No worries, this Lock Entry add-on will help you! It will lock an entry or template as soon as an editor starts editing this item, and every other editor will be warned about the item lock. Never overwrite each others entries or templates again!
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 3.717 Votes
- 5 Favs
- Accessory, Module
- tags: true preview, entry preview, live preview, preview, previews, change entry url, show entry url, preview in cp, control panel preview, edit entry, control panel, editing
True Preview 1.3.2 - $20.00
True Preview allows you to preview the entry being edited inside Preview tab on Edit/Publish form or by clicking Preview link above Edit/Publish form. This add-on also cancels default lame View Entry page, so that after clicking Submit button Edit/Publish form will be displayed again.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 1.002 Votes
- 9 Favs
- tags: submit entry, structure redirect, entry reedirect, publish entry, entry redirect, update entry, edit entry, structure, publish, redirect, edit, control panel, deviant
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
Deviant allows you to control, globally or on a per-channel basis, where authors land after publishing, updating or deleting entries in the EE control panel. An essential extension for every EE install.
- 3 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0020 Votes
- 70 Favs
- tags: entry redirect, publish entry, edit entry, redirect, update, updating, add, adding, entry
Publish Redirect is an ExpressionEngine 2.x extension which allows you to redirect a user to a specific page after updating or adding an entry. By default the extension will redirect the user back to the current entry edit screen and display a message.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 3.205 Votes
- 9 Favs
- tags: edit entry, editing, edit link, templates, edit this, admin, shortcut, pencil, time saver, edit, control panel
Hop Edit This 5.0.1 - $6.00
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Hop Edit This gives logged-in users a little pencil icon that is an instant link from your public site to directly edit specific entries, templates, and categories in the control panel, based on the viewing user's permissions.
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0016 Votes
- 21 Favs