- tags: download tracker, track downloads, link tracker, tracking, downloads, track, clicks, arbitrary, links, id, attribute, track links, track views
This is an EE2 port of Oliver Heineâ��s EE1 AJAX Linktracker. This module allows you to track clicks on arbitrary links that have an ID attribute. You can use it to track file downloads, outgoing links or internal navigation links.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.004 Votes
- 8 Favs
- tags: download, downloads, encrypt, links, leech, leeching, prevent hotlinking, hotlinking, hotlinks, download tracker, link tracker, track downloads, track links, count downloads, hide links, lock link, protect link, link formatting, adobe, zip achive, zip file, download bundle, link vault, download files, zip archive
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
The Link Vault Zipper extension is a companion add-on to the Link Vault module. It allows you to zip multiple files on the fly for a user to download using Link Vault's regular template tags. The zipped files are tracked individually in the download log as if the user downloaded multiple files separately.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 8 Favs
- tags: download, downloads, encrypt, links, leech, leeching, prevent hotlinking, hotlinking, hotlinks, download tracker, link tracker, track downloads, track links, hide, count downloads, hide links, lock link, protect link, mask, link masking, obfuscate, link, vault, protect, local, remote, track
Link Vault 1.4.3 - $45.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Link Vault allows you to protect your local and remote download links, track all downloads, track and block leech attempts and disguise any other link URLs you'd like to protect. You can run download reports from the control panel. There are also hooks available so you can extend Link Vault's functionality. Use in combination with Link Vault Zipper extension to zip multiple files on the fly.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0012 Votes
- 53 Favs
- Fieldtype, Module
- tags: download stats, linklocker, secure, protect, encrypt, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, track downloads, download, link, downloads, encryption, secure download, restrict access, amazon s3, s3, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, cloudfront
- tags: carts, shopping, cartthrob, online shopping, shopping cart, cart, e-commerce, ecommerce, merchant, gateway, paypal, authorize, authorize.net, downloads, affiliate marketing, donations, sales, store, members, template, system
Using the power of ExpressionEngine and CartThrob, your store looks and works exactly like you envision it. Create your unique shopping experience with EE's built in templating system. Store orders and manage products using standard channel entries. CartThrob stores can look just like your site because they're truly integrated. CartThrob lets you make the most of your ExpressionEngine website. Sell products, software, donations, articles... tangible and intangible products. Take credit cards in real time, securely and with confidence. Add ecommerce capabilities to new or existing EE sites!
- tags: track downloads, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, downloads, hotlinks, hide files, track clicks
Linklocker allows you to encrypt downloads, protect files, track links, deny hotlinks, restrict and expire links, and more. Administrative backend shows documentation, download stats for each link, and download stats for members.
- tags: file manager, file upload, gallery, file, images, file management, downloads, fieldframe, file field
nGen File Field is a field type for the FieldFrame framework. It adds a custom field type allowing you to upload files from the Publish/Edit interface, and also functions as part of the FF Matrix. This extension is useful for creating galleries, download libraries, and much more.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.5824 Votes
- 50 Favs
SCM Access 1.0 & 2.0 - $6.00
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
Provides a way on your single entry pages of checking if a user has already purchased an item using the Simple Commerce Module and thus you can then allow access to say a certain fields contents for a download or so on and so forth.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 3.002 Votes
- 4 Favs