- tags: download, downloads, encrypt, links, leech, leeching, prevent hotlinking, hotlinking, hotlinks, download tracker, link tracker, track downloads, track links, count downloads, hide links, lock link, protect link, link formatting, adobe, zip achive, zip file, download bundle, link vault, download files, zip archive
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
The Link Vault Zipper extension is a companion add-on to the Link Vault module. It allows you to zip multiple files on the fly for a user to download using Link Vault's regular template tags. The zipped files are tracked individually in the download log as if the user downloaded multiple files separately.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 8 Favs
- tags: download, downloads, encrypt, links, leech, leeching, prevent hotlinking, hotlinking, hotlinks, download tracker, link tracker, track downloads, track links, hide, count downloads, hide links, lock link, protect link, mask, link masking, obfuscate, link, vault, protect, local, remote, track
Link Vault 1.4.4 - $45.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Link Vault allows you to protect your local and remote download links, track all downloads, track and block leech attempts and disguise any other link URLs you'd like to protect. You can run download reports from the control panel. There are also hooks available so you can extend Link Vault's functionality. Use in combination with Link Vault Zipper extension to zip multiple files on the fly.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0012 Votes
- 53 Favs
- Fieldtype, Module
- tags: download stats, linklocker, secure, protect, encrypt, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, track downloads, download, link, downloads, encryption, secure download, restrict access, amazon s3, s3, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, cloudfront
Protected Links 3.0.2 - $25.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
This add-on lets you encrypt/secure download links, restrict access to the files and also display some useful statistics. It consists of module and fieldtype.
- 3 Reviews
- Rating - 4.3611 Votes
- 37 Favs
- category: ExpressionEngine
- tags: add-on, download, forums, 3rd party, github, git, plugin, module, release, distribute, developer
01.27.09 by Ryan Masuga
What is the best way to distribute add-ons for ExpressionEngine? Devot:ee takes a look at the currently available avenues and asks the rhetorical question, “Could this be better?”