- Language Pack, Extension, Module
- tags: custom menu, extension, extensions, module, control panel, documentation, config, config api, config settings, config variables, config array, config.php, configuration, configuration variables, configure, ee-master-config, preconfigured, develop, developer, developer tools, developer tool, developers, development, environment, productivity, multi, multi language, multi languages, multi lingual, multi site manager
Environmentall:EE Friendly 1.0.2 - $10.00
Black Belt Designs' Environmentall:EE Friendly allows you to set up your development site via WAMP or MAMP as well as your production site and manage your ExpressionEngine config settings for multiple environments easily via the Control Panel.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 0 Favs
- Extension, Module
- tags: xml, json, export, ee member xml, member xml, disqus, rest api, rest, api, matrix, playa, cartthrob, it, export it, data, developers
Yes, you can FINALLY export channel entries and comments as Excel with Export It! In fact, you can do a whole lot more than that with the CP Export Panel and the complete REST API. Build iPhone and Blackberry Apps. Integrate EE with your systems and create a complete experience.
- Extension, Module
- tags: emails, speciality, specialty, error, global, snippets, user, html, variables, templates, designers, developers, files
LibrarEE 1.0.7 - $30.00
Libraree is an ExpressionEngine module which helps designers and developers to interact with snippets, global variables and specialty templates as files rather than in the browser. It will improve your workflow and speed up the time needed to put your project together. Plus, it provides the ability to quickly style notification emails into beautiful HTML emails and style all system messages into proper designed templates.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.008 Votes
- 39 Favs
- tags: clone, fields, export, import, custom fields, channel fields, fieldtypes, fieldtype, tool, box, developers, tools, easier, easy
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
The MX Tool Box is a suite of light developer’s tools which can make your work with EE a litte bit easier or/and faster. At this moment the box has tools for cloning/ordering/export/import fields.
- 11 Reviews
- Rating - 4.5014 Votes
- 50 Favs
This project was created for Michael Boyink of Train-ee for one of his presentations at the EECI (ExpressionEngine / CodeIgniter) 2010 conference. He approached me about creating a simple template from which “non-PHP folks” could build Accessories for their client projects.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.001 Vote
- 18 Favs