- Extension, Module
- tags: performance, cache, memcached, apc, speed, db, database, memcache, file, caching, redis, pixie dust, static, fragment, templates, ce cache
CE Cache 1.10.1 - $75.00
CE Cache allows you to store and retrieve parts of your templates (fragment caching via file-based caching, database, APC, Redis, Memcache or Memcached) or full-page static caching. Since much of the heavy lifting doesn't have to be run on every page-load, your performance increases can be astonishing. With fragment caching, you can also escape any parts of your cached code, so they remain dynamic (like logged_in conditionals for example). This enables you to enjoy the speed increases without sacrificing usability or functionality where you need it.
- 36 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0065 Votes
- 104 Favs
- tags: expression engine backup, offsite, utility, system admin, automated, restore, backup, backup pro, proish, ish, database, file, mysql, mysqldump
Not everyone's ready to take the plunge and buy something as powerful as Backup Pro. That's not a problem anymore with the release of Backup Pro(ish); a lighter, but no less capable, version of Backup Pro. Backup Pro(ish) allows for complete file and database backups, Cron integration and lots more.
- Extension, Module
- tags: expression engine backup, offsite, utility, system admin, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, pro, file, database, compress, mysqldump, mysql, google cloud files, dropbox, sftp
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Redundant, simple, and reliable backup for Wordpress, ExpressionEngine (2 & 3), CraftCMS, and Prestashop websites. Backup Pro adds simple, 1 click, file and database backup and database restoration. Backup Pro allows for abstract and redundant storage of your backups through any combination of Local Storage, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Cloud Storage, Dropbox, FTP (with SSL if needed), SFTP (for extra security), and even an Email Inbox (if that's your thing). Oh, and did you know you can also create your own Storage Engines for complete control over your backups? Yup.
- tags: datasource, custom, select, database, dropdown, matrix, matrix celltype, matrix compatible, sql, dropdown fieldtype, table, pull, value, label, column
SP Table Select from Sparkplugs allows you to setup a dropdown that pulls its values and labels from arbitrary columns in an arbitrary database table. It fully supports Matrix and for greater customisability, custom SQL queries.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 3.002 Votes
- 7 Favs
- tags: amazon s3 backups, amazon s3 backup, expression engine backup, expressionengine backups, safe harbour, safeharour, safe harbor, safeharbor, offsite, backups, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, safe, harbor, back up, database, file, on-site, off-site
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
**Updated** You can now search your backups and download any file contained within a backup without having to download the backup as a whole Safe Harbor is a powerful BACKUP module that provides you with automated daily on site and off site backups of your ExpressionEngine websites (Files & DB). Safe Harbor also includes the ability to easily create on demand backups and save backups to Amazon S3 or FTP.
- Accessory, Extension, Module
- tags: longer fields, database table, character set, charset, collation, encoding, maximum characters, field length, multilingual, unicode, field label, backup, entry title, title, url_title, database, kyara, longer, long, max, maximum, characters, control, panel
Kyara 1.1.1 - $20.00
Kyara is an addon which performs small modification to your ExpressionEngine database to enable longer maximum characters in a number of control panel fields, such as entry title and custom field labels, changing database tables to specified collation/character sets, and backuping up your database in an easy and flexible way.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 6 Favs