Tag: custom ordering
- tags: simple relation, multi-relationships, relationship, multi-select, relationships, custom ordering, one, many
The Selectatron 1.2.3 - $12.00
This fieldtype for EE2 is a one to many relationship tool, on a shoestring. It lets you select entries from multiple channels, and store their entry ids in a 12|22|44|45 format. The fieldtype has a drag drop interface for ordering selections, and entry ids are stored in your selection order.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.888 Votes
- 17 Favs
- Extension, Module
- tags: reordering, order, entry ordering, custom ordering, reorder, sort, sorting, entries per category, channel, entries
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Displaying ExpressionEngine entries in the exact order that you want can be difficult. Low Reorder makes this easy for you and your clients. Create Sets of entries, apply filters to it, and then just drag and drop the matching entries in the right order. It's quick, easy and your users will love it.
- tags: sort, entry ordering, custom ordering, reordering, order, sorting, custom field, reorder, reeorder, order entries
The REEOrder module allows you to easily reorder your entries. The module uses EE's ability to order Weblog Entries by a Custom Field, it does not add any queries or other additional processing to your templates.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.388 Votes
- 19 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: multiple relationships, multiple, relationships, playa, multi-relational, custom ordering, relational, fieldtype, custom field, relationship, eeharbor
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
EE packs a powerful mechanism for relating entries to one another. But when the built-in implementation shows its seams, Playa takes it to the next level.