Tag: custom member fields
- tags: zealousweb, zeal, smart members, smart members field, field type, fieldtypes, fieldtype, channel relation, multi relationships, member relationships, member, view members, custom member fields, default memberfields, relationships, related members, member relationship, member entries, exp_members, grouped members
Smart Members Field 1.0.0 - $39.00
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Smart members field is enhanced field type that gives user ability to relate members in same manner one can relate entries. You just need to create a field (same way you create field for relationships). Smart members field type is supported with normal field type, Grid and Fluid field types. Front end code to populate data is same as in relationships that gives maximum control over the field type.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.002 Votes
- 1 Fave
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: accounts, member fields, custom member fields, account, profile, ajax form validator, forgot password, standalone, asset management, update, entry update, fields, login, user, custom, member, members, fieldtype, edit, logout, ajax, ajax login, zoo, zoo visitor, visitor, guest visitors, control, access control
Total Member freedom, from forms to fields! Visitor gives you total control over your site members, allowing you to use any fieldtype to define their profile. The days of struggling with member registration, profile updates are over! Visitor comes with registration, update profile, logout, forgot password and login forms. An AJAX login form example is also included. It will be as pleasant as a visit to the Zoo.
- Extension, Module, Plugin
- tags: safecracker, profile, member management, edit profile, add member, registration, registration form, standalone registration form, member custom fields, custom member fields, members, member channel, member, management, register
Safecracker Registration brings member management into your Channels by extending the all-mighty Safecracker. Safecracker Registration is perfect for those sites that just need a simple member registration form, but need to use Channel Fields to store the data.
- 1 Review
- Rating - 3.805 Votes
- 11 Favs