Tag: contact form
- tags: content block, content elements, block, channel fields, custom field, field, blocks, rich content, modular, adapter, responsive, address field, address, matrix, output, contact form, input, location, geocode, bio, profile, channel data, data
Mason is a "content block" element design to work with the Content Elements fieldtype in ExpressionEngine. You can use Mason to create reusable blocks of fields/elements which can be placed on to a page as many times as needed, in any order, and which remain bound together as a single piece of data.
- tags: proform, forms, catchall, form catchall, form, public forms, form field, form fields, form builder, custom form, comment form, contact form, proform plugin, field
The ProForm Catchall field is a field plugin for ProForm that adds support for handling arbitrary fields posted to a form. When you don't know which fields are needed ahead of time, ProForm Catchall comes to the rescue. *** This plugin is part of ProForm's expanding platform for advanced form handling in ExpressionEngine 2.0.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 1 Fave
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: forms, multi-page, ajax form validator, form builder, form fields, contact form, custom form, drag, freeform, layout, form submit, email notification, form, builder, easy, powerful
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Forms are finally simple and powerful in ExpressionEngine. Delivering like no other module seen before in ExpressionEngine we make the job of creating forms simple for you and your content admin. Previously forms were a hassle in ExpressionEngine, tucked deeply within the modules system, they were cumbersome and extremely difficult for a non-developer to use. These days are over, Forms is about to set you free!
- tags: form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0010 Votes
- 49 Favs