- tags: honeypot, honee, honeepot, captcha, spam, anti-spam, member, register, freeform, freemember, user
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
Originally developed by Aidann Bowley of BridgingUnit, later hacked by Nathan Pitman of Nine Four to work with User and then migrated to EE2.x. The "Honeypot" extension helps to limit spam submissions made via popular modules such as "Solspace User", "Solspace Freeform" and "Expresso FreeMember" by testing against a field that should not be completed, a honeypot.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 5.003 Votes
- 3 Favs
- tags: captcha, honeypot, honeepot, invisible, hidden, spam, antispam, registration, group members, registration form, snaptcha, form, protect
Snaptcha 2.0.2 - $29.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Snaptcha is an invisible captcha and will be the last time you will ever have to think about protecting your forms from spam bots.
- 16 Reviews
- Rating - 4.8432 Votes
- 80 Favs
- tags: form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0010 Votes
- 49 Favs
- tags: cpm, advertising, register, comment, captcha, spam, solve, solvecaptcha, registration, form
solveCAPTCHA is an extension that replaces the built-in captcha with the solve media captcha system on member registration and comment forms. This captcha allows you to re-purpose your commenting and new member registration captchas for use as an advertisement.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 1 Fave
Freeform Anti-Spam protects your forms from spam submissions without making legitimate users jump through hoops with CAPTCHAs and the like. If you would prefer not to block spam submissions entirely, FAS can be configured to flag spam, so you can easily filter it out when it hits your inbox.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 4.805 Votes
- 13 Favs
- Extension, Module
- tags: invite, beta, signup form, standalone registration form, registration form, forgot password, signup, stand-alone, standalone, register, user, membership, captcha, form, registration, member, ajax registration, ajax, simple, simplify, process, simple registration
Simple Registration 1.4.6 - $29.00
NOTE; THIS IS THE EE2 VERSION. Simple Registration simplifies the ExpressionEngine member registration process. It's a stand-alone registration form which you can output anywhere in your templates - so you don't need to edit the "member templates" to get a signup form (ie. the /member/register template). You can also select which elements that are required in the signup form, and you get the form code generated so it's all plug'n'play. Simple Registration comes with full AJAX support if you'd like to get the success/failure responses in JSON format instead of the standard messages.
- 9 Reviews
- Rating - 4.9010 Votes
- 47 Favs
- tags: honeypot, hon-eepot, hon-ee, honee, honeepot, captcha, form, validate, comments, freeform, form field
Honey pot captcha support for Freeform, Safecracker, EE Member Registration, EE Member Login, Zoo Visitor Registration, ProForm, Solspace User Registration, and EE comment forms. Validates to make sure that a field that is moved off of the page is left empty upon form submission.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0013 Votes
- 52 Favs