- tags: content block, content elements, block, channel fields, custom field, field, blocks, rich content, modular, adapter, responsive, address field, address, matrix, output, contact form, input, location, geocode, bio, profile, channel data, data
Mason is a "content block" element design to work with the Content Elements fieldtype in ExpressionEngine. You can use Mason to create reusable blocks of fields/elements which can be placed on to a page as many times as needed, in any order, and which remain bound together as a single piece of data.
- tags: revision, edit entry, block, prevent entry updates, block editor, lock entry, lock, prevent, page template, template, template access
Ever changed one entry or template at the same time with another editor? No worries, this Lock Entry add-on will help you! It will lock an entry or template as soon as an editor starts editing this item, and every other editor will be warned about the item lock. Never overwrite each others entries or templates again!
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 3.717 Votes
- 5 Favs
- tags: grouping, fieldtype, alt, multifield, multi, multiple, field, group, grouped, block, data
This fieldtype allows you to create grouped blocks of data. It's great for addresses, biographical information, and anything else that needs to be a group of separate-but-associated fields. You can also style an invididual instance of the fieldtype on the Publish screen, for more versatility.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 5.007 Votes
- 35 Favs
- tags: truncate, truncatehtml, conditional, trunchtml, trunc, html, characters, length, block, text
Truncates HTML/Text to the specified number of characters based on the length of another block of text. Does not count characters in HTML-tags, does not cut-off in the middle of tags, closes all open tags.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 4 Favs
- tags: keep tags, html entities, html tags, encode html, strip tags, html, block, tag, strip, strips
It takes a block of HTML and strips out tags, based on what you want to keep or save. Simple. Also supports encoding of HTML special characters as an option, which can be useful for meta data tags in the header.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0012 Votes
- 21 Favs
- tags: control panel lock, member permissions, member, group, block, temporary, maintenance, update
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
This extension is not intended to take the place of the normal member group access permissions, but instead as a way to temporarily block out member groups while some maintenance work or updates are happening.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 4.001 Vote
- 6 Favs
Listifier 1.0.0 - $6.00
Have you ever wanted to create lists automatically from a custom ExpressionEngine entry field? You need Listifier. It takes any block of text containing standard delimiters (such as newlines) and adds list tags. Now your custom fields are even more powerful!
- 1 Review
- Rating - 5.001 Vote
- 1 Fave