Modify the tagdata for the channel entries before anything else is parsed
- Add-on: Extension, Fieldtype, Module, Plugin
- tags: geocoder, dynamic locations, channel locations, channel maps, dynamic maps, google maps, geocoding, streetview, directions, routes, regions, google, map, maps, api
Google Maps for ExpressionEngine enables users to easily harness the power of the Google Maps API without spending a lot of time or money on the task. Getting the user experience and technical integration inline with your needs (or the client's) in the allotted time is very difficult. For less than a single hour of billable time, you and your clients can start working with Google Maps and gain an infinite amount possibilities.
- 33 Reviews
- 113 Favs
- Add-on: Extension, Module
- tags: recently viewed, user history, entry tracking, visitor history, recent entries, cartthrob, expresso store, brilliant retail, ecommerce, ecommerce addon, ecommerce website, most viewed
This module records each channel entry viewed by each visitor to your site. You can then re-display a visitor's channel entries to them as a list of recently viewed "pages". Ideal for ecommerce sites to show a "recently viewed products" list, or anywhere you'd like visitors to see what pages they have viewed.
- 1 Review
- 5 Favs
- Add-on: Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: view_count, analytics, trending, popular entries, view count, most viewed, most liked
Popular tracks views of your single entry pages an records useful information that can be used for analytics and for outputting trending or most viewed articles in your templates. Popular can tell your users what the most popular entries trending today on Mobile, or what was most viewed last month in Seattle.
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Fave
Proxy is an EE2.0 Module used to substitue template tags with placeholder data, in order to more efficiently and effectively test your templates. Before Proxy, I was creating a plethora of test entires to test various types of content that could be used in a Channel Field. The process of creating all these dummy entries was time consuming, confusing, and led to me not testing as rigarously as I should have been. Proxy was created to speed up the testing of templates, by allowing the developer to quicky swap in placeholder tag data when the template renders.
- No Reviews.
- 3 Favs
- Add-on: Extension
- tags: relationship
This small extension add some usefull tags to your Channel Entries loop for the Relationship field.
- No Reviews.
- 0 Favs