3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 18.104.22.168
Minimum EE Version: 2.3.0
Release Date: Feb 18, 2015
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- field data, view data, display custom field data, filter entries, zenbu, edit channel entries, show data, display data, rule-based filtering, rules, multiple filters, mutli-entry editor, entry data, edit date, edit section, content edit, show custom field data, entry list, custom field data, author, entry id, edit entries, sticky, expiration date, entry_id, url title, entry date, entry title, url_title, custom fields
Zenbu was chosen in September 2012.
Zenbu is a powerful and customizable entry list manager and replacement to EE's "Edit Channel Entries" section which enables you to see more entry data, such as categories, last author, data stored in custom fields, and much more. Zenbu also has many entry searching and filtering options.
Buy Zenbu from ZenbuStudio.com for $60 USD and have access to early betas/fixes, bundles, and more!
Buy the Zenbu + Hokoku (Zenbu Export) Bundle from ZenbuStudio.com for $120 USD and get both for less!
Buy the Zenbu + Henshu (Zenbu Edit) Bundle from ZenbuStudio.com for $120 USD and get both for less!
See all your entry data in the Control Panel
Zenbu is a powerful and customizable entry list manager similar to ExpressionEngine's Edit Channel Entries section in the control panel. Accessible from Content => Edit, Zenbu enables you to see, all on the same page, the Entry ID, Title, URL Title, Categories, Author, Status, Date, Channel, Live Look, Comment count, Sticky, Edit and/or expiration dates, View counters (EE docs), Last author, Custom fields, ... and more!
- Zenbu Studio website
- Addon information
- Developer Documentation
- Addon/Fieldtype Compatibility list
- Zenbu + Hokoku (a.k.a. Zenbu Export) Bundle
- Zenbu + Henshu (a.k.a. Zenbu Edit) Bundle
- Article - Special tricks using Zenbu: decorate your date fields
This entry was created February 2, 2011, 5:47 pm.
This entry was last updated February 17, 2015, 10:18 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!