Zeal Smart Export
3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Smart Export plugin is mainly created to export the channel entries with Grid and Relationships fields without writing any code or SQL query.
Smart Export PRO is available now with lots of new features.
We strongly recommend you to buy Smart Export PRO if you want to upgrade your current website from EE3 or EE2 to EE4 or EE5, because of this add-on not compatible for upgraded EE4, EE5 version (means upgraded from EE2 or EE3), this is working only for fresh particular EE version (like EE2.x.x, EE3.x.x, EE4.x.x, EE5.x.x)
Smart Export is User friendly ExpressionEngine plugin that allows user to Export the Channel entry data without writing any query.
Features of Smart Export are as follows:
- Exports the channel entries (channel wise)
- Support MSM sites.
- Handle big amount of entries while exporting.
- Allows to Export the entries in XML and CSV formats.
- Allows to filter entries by their Status.
- Exports all the primary data including Channel title, URL title, Entry date, Author, Status, Categories etc.
- Allows user to choose the custom fields while exporting.
- Supports Relationships fields to export and facilitate user to choose the base of relationships entries to export. i.e., Title, URL title, Entry ID.
- Supports Grid fields to export.
- Supports Relationships fields inside Grid fields to export.
- Supports Images export by its URLs.
- Easy to Install and use.
- Exports channel entries without writing queries.
How to use:
- Go to Control Panel home > Add-Ons > Modules. Click on Smart Export.
- User can directly visit the Setting page by clicking on navigation.
- In setting page, select the channel name user wants to export.
- Select the status to filter export.
- Select the custom fields user wants to export. (Click on “Channel Fields” check-box will select all the custom fields.)
- Select the Type of export at bottom of the page.(CSV or XML)
- Click on Export.
This entry was created January 19, 2016, 11:09 am.
This entry was last updated February 28, 2023, 7:58 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Very good add-on to export easily the Channel data entries. You can set what you want to export, even the custom fields !!!
And you can save the exportation preferences.
Great work Mufi !!!
Paul Larson 08.31.17
Simple; does exactly what’s intended on the first try. Wish I had found this sooner. I’ve made many an awkward template to churn out a CSV; this is a big timesaver.
ZealousWeb did an awesome job writing this add-on. It’s the only one of it’s kind that includes basically every entry and saved myself tons of time sifting though my database to extract entries. Just install, choose what channel you want to export and boom! There it is, an XML or CSV file!