Zeal Editor Spell Checker
3rd Party (Free)Download v1.0
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Editor Spell Checker checks the spelling mistakes in the Editor Module.
Editor Spell checker:
Editor Spell checker Extension made for show spelling mistakes in Editor.
This extension is provide you spell checking ability in Your existing Editor Module.
- Before Installation (Important):
- Go to Tools > Utilities > PHP Info.
- Search for “PSpell Support” and make sure Setting for PSpell Support is enabled. If it is not, You cannot use this extension. In that case, Please contact your server administrator to enable this feature in your server.
- Go to control panel > Add-Ons > Modules > Editor.
- Click on Click on any editor setting where you want to apply spell checker.
- Setting for Related Entries will display.
- Click on ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- In bottom, You find the text field called “Extra Plugins”. Write “spellchecker” in text box and Save the setting.
- Go to any entry which contain Editor field and see the new button appended at the toolbar of Editor.
- By click on that button you will found the spelling mistakes in that editor field.
Download Zeal Editor Spell Checker
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.2.0+||Download||1.0||Dec 19, 2015|
This entry was created January 6, 2016, 5:37 pm.
This entry was last updated January 16, 2016, 6:46 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!