Zeal Color Picker Field
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.0.0
Minimum EE Version: 3.0.0
Release Date: Feb 24, 2017
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Zeal color picker Fieldtype is easy to use and compatible with channel entry and Grid. it outputs in HEX values.
- Download and extract Fieldtype “Zeal Color Picker Field”
- Move Field Type in your website’s third party directory:
EX: - /system/expressionengine/third_part… [for system Files]
- /themes/third_party/ [for themes Files]
- Go to Control Panel home > Add-Ons > Fieldtypes.
- Click ‘install’ on Zeal Color Picker Field.
- Easy to setup install.
- Compatible with grid field.
- Compatible with Channel Forms.
- Can Select Color From Color picker or Write color code directly in field with # prefix.
This entry was created January 21, 2016, 10:24 pm.
This entry was last updated February 24, 2017, 1:50 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.