Zeal Color Picker Field
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.0.0
Minimum EE Version: 2.6.0
Release Date: Sep 7, 2020
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Zeal color picker Fieldtype is easy to use and compatible with channel entry and Grid. it outputs in HEX values.
We are not providing support for EE2 and EE3.
- Download and extract Fieldtype “Zeal Color Picker Field”
- Move Field Type in your website’s third party directory:
EX: - /system/expressionengine/third_part… [for system Files]
- /themes/third_party/ [for themes Files]
- Go to Control Panel home > Add-Ons > Fieldtypes.
- Click ‘install’ on Zeal Color Picker Field.
- Easy to setup install.
- Compatible with grid field.
- Compatible with Channel Forms.
- Can Select Color From Color picker or Write color code directly in field with # prefix.
This entry was created January 21, 2016, 11:24 pm.
This entry was last updated September 8, 2020, 1:30 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.