3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
WM Cache introduces fragment and static file caching for ExpressionEngine 3.
WM Cache is inspired by the CE Cache add-on for EE2 developed by Causing Effect but completely rewritten for ExpressionEngine 3.
- Speed WM Cache has been specifically developed with speed in mind.
- Flexibility The module has been designed for caching fragments unique to each page, and globally.
- Freedom We have included a multiple cache drivers out of the box, and plenty more are in the pipeline.
- Partial Caching Fragment caching allows you to cache specific parts of a template, and leave others to be parsed on every request.
- Cache Breaking Each channel can be configured to the cache to break when an entry is created, updated or deleted based on key template.
- Cache Refresh Each channel can be configured to refresh the cached items after being cleared.
- Deployment You can break the cache with a request to an ACTion url as part of your deploy script.
- Static File Cache Using the static file tag, the entire response can be cached and served directly without ever booting EE for that url.
- Friendly UI You can easily manage the drivers, review what each driver has cached and clear the items from the control panel.
WM Cache Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created February 1, 2017, 4:11 am.
This entry was last updated February 16, 2017, 7:18 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.