3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 3.0.1
Minimum EE Version: 3.1.0
Release Date: May 9, 2016
Duration: 1 year
Renewal Price: $
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- accounts, member fields, custom member fields, account, profile, ajax form validator, forgot password, standalone, asset management, update, entry update, fields, login, user, custom, member, members, fieldtype, edit, logout, ajax, ajax login, zoo, zoo visitor, visitor, guest visitors, control, access control
Total Member freedom, from forms to fields! Visitor gives you total control over your site members, allowing you to use any fieldtype to define their profile. The days of struggling with member registration, profile updates are over! Visitor comes with registration, update profile, logout, forgot password and login forms. An AJAX login form example is also included. It will be as pleasant as a visit to the Zoo.
$10.00 Discount if you buy from DevDemon.com
The days of struggling with registrations, profile updates and complex member setups are over!
- Work with member profiles as you would with Channel Entries, resulting in endless flexibility and freedom!
- Allows you to use profile templates anywhere in your site. Which offers total freedom of profile editing and registration in the frontend of your site
- The only member channel solution which also lets you publish members as a channel entry in the control panel
- Adds the same flexibility to your member profiles as you have in regular channels
- Register & edit members directly in Control Panel channel entries
- Use all fieldtypes in member profiles
- Comes with a full member profile management example template set (Registration, update profile, update password, update login templates)
- AJAX login form example included
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created March 16, 2016, 7:43 am.
This entry was last updated May 9, 2016, 1:59 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.