3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.2
Minimum EE Version: 2.2.0
Release Date: Apr 20, 2015
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Bridge ExpressionEngine and vBulletin membership. No hacks or modifications to either platform. Just one registration and login for both. Simply enable and enjoy.
The add-on follows some basic rules when logging in:
- If the login exists and credentials valid in EE but not in vBulletin then create the account in vBulletin and login
- If the login exists and credentials valid in vBulletin but not in EE then create the account in EE and login
- If the login does not exist at all, do not login
- If credentials are correct on one system, update the opposing system credentials and login
- If the credentials are correct on both systems then login
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created September 27, 2010, 5:46 pm.
This entry was last updated April 20, 2015, 2:07 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!