3rd Party (Commercial)
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Transcribe is an ExpressionEngine addon that makes the creation of multi-lingual ExpressionEngine websites as simple as content population. Transcribe includes the ability to create translations of your Template Groups and template names, as well as the ability to inject a language specific segment into your URI site-wide.
With Transcribe you can now build multi-language websites by simply populating content. You no longer have to mess around with template logic surrounding segments or statuses.
Transcribe is a fully featured solution for creating multi-lingual websites in ExpressionEngine. Transcribe handles everything from word/phrase translation to channel entry management between languages and even url translation/routing!
Transcribe includes the ability to
- Create translations of your template routes
- Switch Channel content between languages without having to update templates
- Inject a language URL segment into your site globally
- Specify variables in your templates to be swapped between languages
- Relate entries between languages
- Build language specific Structure Trees
- Enable and Disable languages on your site
This entry was created January 20, 2011, 1:38 pm.
This entry was last updated June 20, 2014, 9:55 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!