3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- Unzip ThEEditor over the top of your existing EE installation.
- Make sure the ‘assets’ folder is at the root of your site.
- Enable the accessory in the control panel.
- Edit like crazy, wherever you might be. :)
This plugin enables simple, clean, and robust editing within EE,
and has a few unique features that set it apart from its competitors:
- Syntax Highlighting of EE tags in HTML documents.
- A variety of keyboard bindings, including find & replace, undo/redo, and goto line.
- Shift-Tab reverse indent.
Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Find: Command+F
- Find Next: Command+G
- Find Prev: Command+Shift+G
- Replace Next: Command+Option+F
- Replace All: Command+Shift+Option+F
- Goto Line: Command+L
- Toggle Comment: Command+7
- Undo: Command+Z
- Redo: Command+Shift+Z
Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
- Find: Ctrl+F
- Find Next: Ctrl+K
- Find Prev: Ctrl+Shift+K
- Replace Next: Ctrl+R
- Replace All: Ctrl+Shift+R
- Goto Line: Ctrl+L
- Toggle Comment: Ctrl+7
- Undo: Ctrl+Z
- Redo: Ctrl+Shift+Z
This entry was created May 4, 2011, 2:11 pm.
This entry was last updated May 6, 2011, 6:18 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.