3rd Party (Free)
2 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Team Manager is a sports team management module. Install this in your ExpressionEngine system and it will allow you to manage your team, your players, your staff, leagues, cups and friendly fixtures.
- Easy to install, update and uninstall via the control panel
- Manage your team
- Add other teams your team plays against
- Create profiles for staff and players at your club
- Create and manage leagues
- Create and manage cup competitions
- Create and manage fixtures and results
Note: The system is optimised to be set up as a football (soccer) team, but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about bespoke solutions.
- Match lineups - select which players start matches your team is involved in
- Match statistics - enter and view compiled statistics
Quick start guide:
- Upload the folder “teammanager” to /system/expressionengine/third_party/
- Navigate to your Modules page in the control panel
- Click Install for the module called “Team Manager”
- Click on the link for “Team Manager”
After inserting all your information, you can use the tags from the documentation to produce the output in the front-end of the website.
Please note, this add-on currently has NO DOCUMENTATION and is supplied as is.
Download Team Manager
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.0.5||Aug 5, 2013|
Team Manager Links
This entry was created August 16, 2012, 10:11 am.
This entry was last updated August 5, 2013, 4:18 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.