3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Print output in PDF (using TCPDF library) on the fly directly from templates. Support PDF info, layout and security settings via tag parameters.
0.1.0 version changes
- Support for using PDF templates via FPDI (see tag parameter “pdf-template”)
- Vendor folder to support 3rd party lib. (full FPDI package on it)
- Updated the README(/USER GUIDE) file
- Tested with TCPDF lib. version 5.9.133
- Tested with FPDI version 1.4.2
- Tested with FPDF_TPL version 1.2
Please note: “background image” support is also included in this version.
- Plugin homepage (hosted on Bitbucket.org)
- Direct download
- Issues tracker
- Release notes (feed)
- User guide
This entry was created September 16, 2010, 1:01 pm.
This entry was last updated November 8, 2011, 11:53 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.