3rd Party (Free)
142 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Ever want to use php in your templates because of some glaringly missing functionality? SurgerEE is an ongoing collection of tags filling those gaps and aiding with your template surgery.
SurgerEE is a work in progress, so if you need something more fork, contribute or feature request on github . Patches welcome.
For support, please use the github issues page .
For documentation, please see the github wiki .
We are removing the limited and clumsy documentation on this page and replacing it with a link to our much more robust wiki for complete documentation.
- Round_divide - Integer division.
- Replace - Regex replace.
- Match - Regex match.
- Strip_tags - Remove html from output.
- Url_title2entry_id - Convert url_titles to entry_ids.
- Proper_title - Attempt to make a nice title out of a url_title.
- All_segments - Output all segments for the current page.
- Total_segments - Count the number of segments.
- Current_url - Output the current full url.
- Is_halfway - Check if you’re halfway through a loop.
- Years - List the years that have entries in a channel.
- Loop - Generic arbitrary for loop.
- Loop_fill - Streamline process of filling in a loop to make the total number round nicely.
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.5.7||Apr 4, 2014|
This entry was created May 24, 2012, 12:04 pm.
This entry was last updated April 4, 2014, 11:45 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.