Extension, Module

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

DevDemon does not actively monitor this forum
(but you can still get help from other EE users).

Zoo Flexible Admin

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From DevDemon

You must be logged in to post.

[RESOLVED] Menu not appearing for super admins

General

sm9
sm9

Hi there,

I’m trying to setup a menu for Super Admins, which also includes myself. I can create a menu, preview it, and save it; but it’s just not applying itself so that I can use it.

I’m using EE 2.2.2 and Zoo Flexible Admin 1.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Stephen

ExpressionEngine Zoo
# 1
ExpressionEngine Zoo

Hi Stephen,  does the menu show up for other member groups?  If not, it’s probably another extension that is blocking the necessary javascript. Which extensions do you have installed?  I can have a look in the cp if you don’t mind, email me at hello at ee-zoo dot com

frequencyis
# 2
frequencyis

Hi getting the same for Members Group.

I’ve created the menu I want them to see, previewed it and all good so saved.

But when I log in as a member they have access to publish and edit everyhting.

EE v2.2.1 - Build: date 20110630

ExpressionEngine Zoo
# 3
ExpressionEngine Zoo

Are extension enabled? Which extensions do you have installed? Some are not compatible with latest EE versions and block code used in other add-ons.  Can i have a look in the cp if you don¬ít mind, email me at hello at ee-zoo dot com

frequencyis
# 4
frequencyis

Sure thing, email on it’s way. Appreciate the support :)

frequencyis
# 5
frequencyis

EE Zoo, took a look and I had auto-populate “on” which populates the edit/publish menus with all channels. They unchecked it and all sorted.

Cheers!

Rich

sm9
# 6
sm9

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you here. I’ve just tested and found that it happens with other member groups as well as Super Admins. I’ve just started disabling extensions and found that disabling Zoo Triggers 1.0.7 fixed the issue!

Can you confirm/repeat this at your end?

Thanks,

Stephen

ExpressionEngine Zoo
# 7
ExpressionEngine Zoo

Hi Stephen,

Do you mind emailing your control panel login details (hello at ee-zoo.com), so we can have a look at your problem. Unfortunately I can’t replicate the problem here.

Filip

Marc Miller
# 8
Marc Miller

ditto. Upgraded to 1.3 and the menu disappears.

I rolled back to 1.2.1 and it works fine.

EE v2.2.1 - Build: date 20110630

I even did complete uninstall and resinstall and deleted the directories as well as clearing all caches. I also tried checking/unchecking the auto-publish. But I want that on anyway.

Marc Miller
# 9
Marc Miller

Well, I fixed it. It was a priority thing again for me. I changed it to 9 instead of 1 and it works fine. Must be a conflict with another addon I have.

Reusser Design
# 10
Reusser Design

Just for the sake of an update, I’m getting the same problem. If I disable Zoo Triggers 1.0.7 everything works. When I enable it, the menu breaks.

ExpressionEngine Zoo
# 11
ExpressionEngine Zoo

A new release of Triggers 1.0.8 is out which addresses that issue

sm9
# 12
sm9

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in replying again. My site was a development site in MAMP, so I was just trying to find the time to get a copy onto a live server for you to take a look at. But I’ve just installed Zoo Triggers 1.0.8 and can confirm that this resolves the issue anyway, so thanks for that.

Stephen