Template Tags ETA

General

Objective HTML
Objective HTML

I see this is your code:

/**
     * Display Tag
     */

function replace_tag($field_data$params=array(), $tagdata=FALSE)

{

/* TODO: Output a list of buyers */

I have a project and was wondering if you already had this completed and just not released. If not, I am going to be implementing this and will be willing to send the code. Essentially, I just need tags to output the basic stats. In my specific instance, I just need the quantity. If you don’t have this ready, I am will be sure to send you my code and you can use it or not.

Eli Van Zoeren
# 1
Developer
Eli Van Zoeren

Hey Justin,

Yes! I have that working, and even in production on a couple sites. I just haven’t had time to really test everything well enough to feel good about releasing it (there are a lot of possible use-cases to cover…). And then with Store 2 around the corner I decided to just wait and include the front-end tags in a major v2 update. But email me at eli@elivz.com and I’ll get you the current version.

Objective HTML
# 2
Objective HTML

Hey man, I don’t mean to bug you on this. Did you get my email I sent? I was wondering if you had time to send over that code so I can take a look.

Eli Van Zoeren
# 3
Developer
Eli Van Zoeren

Shit, dude. Sorry about that… your message ended up in my Spam folder. Have it to you in just a minute.