View Other Add-ons From Anthony W. Rainer

You must be logged in to post.

Changing Theme

Feature Request

Oscar
Oscar

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for a great Add-On!

I was wondering how to change the editors theme? 

In the file, acc.theeditorcodemirror.php I found:
var $theme             = ‘neat’;

But there was no change when I tried ‘monokai’. Am I missing something?

Best regards
Oscar

Anthony W. Rainer
# 1
Developer
Anthony W. Rainer

Wow, you are right.  In version 1.6 I am going to be adding the ability to change the theme using the accessory section at the bottom.  So keep an eye out for that.

Anthony W. Rainer
# 2
Developer
Anthony W. Rainer

I have just released version 1.6 that has the option to change the theme using the section tab at the bottom.  Be sure to check it out and see if that is what you were looking for.

Oscar
# 3
Oscar

awesome! Very impressive. :)

There is one feature that I’m missing and it’s to indent multiple rows using the tab-btn. Is it possible to switch that function on in any settings?

David G
# 4
David G

Is there any trick to selecting other Themes? In the accessory I see Theme but the only selection available is “Default”.

Stuart McCoy
# 5
Stuart McCoy

David, you need to edit the accessory file and change line 69 to

$themes glob(FCPATH."/".trim($this->cm_path"/")."/theme/*.css"); 
pixie
# 6
pixie

Hi,

I’ve installed it, changed the file as per last entry in the thread, I’m getting the drop down list of themes, but nothing changes, it remains at the standard EE look, what else needs to be set, please?

pixie
# 7
pixie

got it, had to change accessory file line 44 to :
var $cm_path = ‘./assets/codemirror’;

dot in front of slash to point to root

Anthony W. Rainer
# 8
Developer
Anthony W. Rainer

@pixie: It looks like your “assets” folder is not on the root of your site, but instead is in the “system” folder.  I have addressed this issue in version 1.7 that I released yesterday. Although my update does account for it being in the “system” folder, the officially supported way is to have it on the root of your site.