Plugin

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

Structure Monthly Archives

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Sean Delaney

Latest version of Structure causing problems with plugin?

Support Request

Restless Bee
Restless Bee

Hi Sean,

First, thank you for the extremely useful plugin. It’s worked like a charm… until this morning, when I updated Structure to the latest version (3.24). Now, my monthly archive listing looks like this:

April 2012 (5)
April 2012 (5)

This is for a site I’m building out, and I currently have 5 test news entries—4 dated April, 1 dated February.

This is what my exp:structure:monthly:archives:show tag looks like:

{exp:structure_monthly_archives:show parent_entry_id=“6” listing=“true” url_path=”/news-archive/” css_class=“news_events_archives” css_id=“news_events_archives”}

I verified I had the correct parent_entry_id and that all the other details were correct.

Like I said, everything was splendid until the new version of Structure. Have you heard any reports of it causing breakage with your plugin?

Thanks again,

Erik

Sean Delaney
# 1
Developer
Sean Delaney

Hi Erik.

My apologising for the issues with the plugin.  TBH I wasn’t aware of a new version of Structure and I’m usually up to date with that module too!  Seems to have got past me… 

Anyways, without grabbing a copy of 3.2.4 and running a few tests against it on my development server I won’t know what is wrong or causing the duplicates.

Let me see whats wrong and I’ll get back to you asap?

Sean

Restless Bee
# 2
Restless Bee

Wow, thank you for the quick reply and for your willingness to check into this issue! Can’t say how much I appreciate it. I’ll stay tuned for further word.

Thanks again!

MarkS
# 3
MarkS

Did this get fixed? Or what I am saying is does it now work fully with the latest version of Structure? Thanks.

Sean Delaney
# 4
Developer
Sean Delaney

It’s not been fixed yet.

areichert
# 5
areichert

Hi Sean,

Any update here?

Thanks!

Sean Delaney
# 6
Developer
Sean Delaney

Sorry guys, I’ve not had any luck. I have holidays coming up next week and hope to clear a back log of stuff. Fixing this plugin is one of them.

ByteMyPixel
# 7
ByteMyPixel

Thanks for the plugin!

I’m having the same problem…  any update on this?