ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Yuri Salimovskiy

Yahoo login not working and twitter unable to post comment

Support Request

Bijendra
Bijendra

Hello

I have added social login pro on my site it’s working fine for facebook and google sign in but when I am using yahoo sign in then it a message as attach image i have already submitted all info of yahoo api (customer key and secret key).
And twitter account going as pending member so i am unable to post any message .
So please help me .
Thanks

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 1
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Please double check that you’ve dome everything according to the instructions. (Register as Standard Project, select “This app requires access to private user data” and then select “Read/Write Public” under “Social Directory (Profiles)”.)

If you’re sure everything’s correct, feel free to email me (support@intoeetive.com) access details so I’d have a look

Tv Repair
# 2
Tv Repair

Hey
first of all, thanks for giving me a great opportunity.
I also added social login pro on my site it’s working fine for facebook and google sign in but when I am using yahoo sign in then it a message as attaching the image I have already submitted all info of yahoo API (customer key and secret key). for any kind of problem visit here:Tv Repair
And Twitter or yahoo account going as a pending member so I am unable to post any message.
So please help me.

Thanks