Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

You must be logged in to post.

Installation

Support (Resolved)

lincolnpixel
lincolnpixel

Hello Ben,

i’ve just uploaded the Snaptcha add-on folder to my add-on directory but couldn’t enable it simply because the add-on name isn’t clickable.

I’m on EE5.2.1 and Snaptcha 2.1.0

Thanks

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Can you please double check that all of the files were uploaded correctly, also with the correct folder structure? Is the issue that you cannot install the add-on or enable it?

lincolnpixel
# 2
lincolnpixel

Hi,
all files were uploaded completely with the correct folder structure. Can’t install it.
Thanks

PutYourLightsOn
# 3
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Can you try disabling any other third-party add-ons that you don’t normally have installed? I have come across some rare cases where other plugins interfere with installing new ones.

PutYourLightsOn
# 4
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

If that doesn’t help then can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing when you say the add-on name isn’t clickable? In my local test it is not clickable until the add-on is installed.

lincolnpixel
# 5
lincolnpixel

Hi,
    i’ve tried disabling and updating to the latest version the few add-ons i have installed… no change.
Screenshot Link: Screenshot

I also noticed that the plugin listed in the exp_plugins table in the DB.

PutYourLightsOn
# 6
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Hmm so it is installed but not clickable, how strange. Perhaps try deleting the row from the exp_plugins table to see if you can install the add-on again? Otherwise my recommendation would be to contact EllisLab about this and see what they say.

lincolnpixel
# 7
lincolnpixel

Can you advice on how to perform a debug and send result to EllisLab?

PutYourLightsOn
# 8
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

I would simpy send them the screenshot above.

If it is on a web server and you can send login credentials (for EE and FTP to info@putyourlightson.net) then I could take a closer look and see if I can troubleshoot the issue.

lincolnpixel
# 9
lincolnpixel

Thanks Ben
Forwarded via mail the login credentials.

PutYourLightsOn
# 10
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Thanks Lincoln. I managed to track the issue down to the config setting in user/config/config.php:

$config['allow_extensions''n'

Allowing extensions as follows and then installing the add-on solved the issue:

$config['allow_extensions''y'
lincolnpixel
# 11
lincolnpixel

Hi Ben,
    OMG…. thanks for taking time to get this solved.
Have a great day.

PutYourLightsOn
# 12
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Sure thing!