ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From ZealousWeb

You must be logged in to post.

Member_ID Parameter Not Working Properly

General

msunickb
msunickb

I have purchased this Smart Members Field to allow me to define multiple entry “administrators” and display content based on the field. For some reason, even when hard-coded the member_id parameter is not working as expected. In the example below, I DO NOT have member #1 assigned to this field. I have 3 others but not #1.

My simple test is this:
{administrators member_id=“1”}{administrators:member_id}{/administrators}

This outputs the member with ID 1 even though member #1 is not assigned. The problem is I can’t get the {if administrators:no_results} to fire because it’s always returning a result.

On a side note, ultimately I want the tag to include {logged_in_member_id} as the parameter value rather than hard coding in a number but I figured this was the simplest test.

I am having a couple other strange issue but will address those in other posts.

Thank you,
Nick

ZealousWeb
# 1
Developer
ZealousWeb

Hello Nick,

First of all Thanks for purchasing the Smart Members Field. I have reviewed your support ticket and updated our module to version 1.0.1. You can download latest version then update our module and check it again. Actually the confliction of member_id was take placed in EE4 version of this module. But EE3 version is working fine.

Please make sure that you have download proper version of module from legacy downloads and then install it. And your template tag should be same as mentioned in our Documentation.

If you still face any issue then provide your code here or in my email address ee@zealousweb.com or harsh@zealousweb.com.

And if you face any another strange issue then, you can address me any time. I am always ready to help you.

Thank you,
Harsh Barach
ZealousWeb Support

msunickb
# 2
msunickb

Please check your email. I emailed you - few days ago with more info and need a response as soon as possible. Thank you!

ZealousWeb
# 3
Developer
ZealousWeb

Hello Nick,

Sorry, but I did not received your email. It is working properly at my end that’s why I am asking you about your Admin Panel credentials. If the user is test site admin with enough permission which I need it will ok with me.

Thanks,
Harsh Barach
ZealousWeb Support

msunickb
# 4
msunickb

I’m going to email both addresses you posted now. Please let me know if you get them.