Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

You must be logged in to post.

php errors after trying to edit entries in a channel

Support Request

romanovsky2007
romanovsky2007

hi ! can you help please?
i get these php errors after trying to edit entries of a channel that i added in sitemap prefs:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter ‘^’ found
Filename: sitemap/ext.sitemap.php
Line Number: 145

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /system/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)
Filename: libraries/Functions.php
Line Number: 749

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /system/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)
Filename: libraries/Functions.php
Line Number: 387

gtpdesigns
# 1
gtpdesigns

I’m having the same problem.

romanovsky2007
# 2
romanovsky2007

any chance to update this thread?

i had to remove the module, but ready to test it once the developer is back in town!

richk82
# 3
richk82

I’m getting the same type of PHP errors as well, every time I add new entry or edit an existing one to one of the channels I’ve added to Sitemap Module.

If anyone can shed any light on this it will be greatly received.  Many thanks.

EE v2.1.3 Build 20101220
Sitemap Module 2.1.3

richk82
# 4
richk82

Hi there.

Is there any chance of some feedback from the developer on this issue please? 

I’ve downloaded the module again, followed the installation instructions on the developer site to the letter, re-installed several times over the past couple of days and I’m still getting the same PHP errors when I add a new entry, or edit an entry in a channel.  I cannot have my client seeing these errors when he’s using the website.

I’ve updated the Template variable in the sitemap.php file to the location of my Sitemap template, which on my site is ‘website/sitemap’ .  I’m at a complete loss as to what I’m doing wrong.

Below is the full error that appears in my browser when I update or create a new channel entry.  This error does not appear when the sitemap module has been uninstalled or deactivated (for privacy reasons I’ve changed my actual domain name to “mydomain.com” in this instance)...

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity
Warning

preg_match() [function.preg-match]No ending delimiter '^' found

Filename
sitemap/ext.sitemap.php

Line Number

Severity
Warning

Filename
sitemap/ext.sitemap.php

Line Number

Severity
Warning

Filename
sitemap/ext.sitemap.php

Line Number

Severity
Warning

Filename
sitemap/ext.sitemap.php

Line Number

Severity
Warning

Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/web/system/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)

Filenamelibraries/Functions.php

Line Number

Severity
Warning

Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/web/system/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)

Line Number

Severity
Warning

Line Number

I also get a 404 error when I click “Preview Rendered Sitemap” on the module’s admin page.  However if I delete the “.php” file extension I can view the sitemap.  Is this right?

I look forward to your thoughts on these issues, I really need some assistance here please.

Many thanks

Michael bradley
# 5
Michael bradley

Hi Richk82,

I had the same issue. Here’s a link to a solution - http://devot-ee.com/add-ons/support/sitemap-module/viewthread/527/#2511

richk82
# 6
richk82

Thanks for the heads up Michael.

PutYourLightsOn
# 7
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

version 2.2 contains a fix for this, plus a new Sitemap tab on the publish page.