Support (Resolved)

linedup
linedup

Hi

I have just tried to install the module and I get the following error:

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1366

Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘extension_id’ at row 1

INSERT INTO `exp_extensions` (`extension_id`, `class`, `method`, `hook`, `settings`, `priority`, `version`, `enabled`) VALUES (’‘, ‘Sitemap_ext’, ‘ping_sitemap’, ‘entry_submission_absolute_end’, ‘’, 10, ‘2.5.1’, ‘y’)

Filename: C:\Apache2.2\htdocs\######\site\ee\codeigniter\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 330

Many thanks

Jonathan

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

please upgrade the Sitemap Module to version 2.5.2 and let me know if this fixes the issue

linedup
# 2
linedup

Ok I had literally just purchased the module - did not realise there was an upgrade already.

linedup
# 3
linedup

Sorry now I get

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1364

Field ‘statuses’ doesn’t have a default value

INSERT INTO `exp_sitemap` (`url`, `site_id`, `change_frequency`, `priority`) VALUES (‘http://local.cornwallinnovation.co.uk/’, ‘1’, ‘’, ‘’)

Filename: C:\Apache2.2\htdocs\cornwallinnovation\site\ee\codeigniter\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 330

PutYourLightsOn
# 4
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

hmm what versions of PHP and MySQL are you on? i haven’t encountered these errors before…

linedup
# 5
linedup

PHP 5.3.8
MySQL 5.1.51

PutYourLightsOn
# 6
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

is the site running on windows? and do you have the ability to edit .ini files on it?

PutYourLightsOn
# 7
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

it sounds like your site might have strict mode enabled. can you please refer to this forum post and see if this fixes it?

linedup
# 8
linedup

Thanks - that seems to have done the trick.

I’m at a loss now as to how I add all the pages I have the website though - all I can see is an entry for each of the channels. I have multiple pages that use the same channels. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

PutYourLightsOn
# 9
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

you should see every entry for each included channel in your outputted sitemap template… do you not?

linedup
# 10
linedup

Yes I see that no problem. But I am unsure how this relates to the multiple pages that use these few channels, all with separate page_uri’s.

Forgive my ignorance.

PutYourLightsOn
# 11
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

ah i see. well the Sitemap module can only output one page per entry. does this not work for your site? what is the page structure that you are trying to achieve?

linedup
# 12
linedup

Ok then I do not think it will work for my pages nor my channels.

I don’t suppose you do a refund policy?

PutYourLightsOn
# 13
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

yes, you can request one through your devot-ee account. sorry it didn’t work out for you.