Module

Developer
Supported

Sitemap Module

ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

You must be logged in to post.

Multi-language site using Transcribe with language prefixes - Sitemap shows same URLs several times

Support Request

betamac
betamac

We are using the Transcribe module, but contrary to previous support requests we use language prefixes and each language version has its own page/entry.

Each page can be associated with its translations, and their URLs are identical except for the prefix:
For example:
English:  www.domain.com/home
Spanish: es.domain.com/home
Chinese: zh.domain.com/home

Instead of using the according language prefixes (www., es., and zh.), Sitemap outputs “www.” for all languages, resulting in showing the same URL three times (but each with different modification dates). The [page_url]  tag has been used in the Sitemap URL field. Here the link to the sitemap: http://www.betamachinery.com/home/sitemap

Is there a way to include the language prefixes in the sitemap output or at least only show the English entries in the sitemap?

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

i’ve contacted EE Harbor and will try to come up with a solution as soon as possible

betamac
# 2
betamac

Hi Ben,

Is there any progress on this? The issue still persists.

Thanks!

PutYourLightsOn
# 3
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

i unfortunately never heard back from EE Harbor, although i just emailed them asking for an update. i’ll let you know if any progress gets made.