Module, Plugin

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

Reefine

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Patrick Woodcock

Restrict to Author and or entry_id’s?

Feature (Resolved)

anchovy
anchovy

Hi Ralph

Would it be possible to specify the authors to return and or the entry_id’s to limit the searching to?
So we’d either be able to specify single or multiple author_id/entry_ids, something like:

{exp:reefine channel="courses" parse="inward"
author_id="2|3|4" 
entry_id="54566"

Similar to how you allowed us to specify the status?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ben

Ralph
# 1
Ralph

Hi Ben

In the latest version you should be able to use the parameter entry_id (it’s undocumented at the moment). There’s no author_id yet, I will add that to the todo list.

Patrick.

anchovy
# 2
anchovy

Hi Patrick

Thanks for that - can see entry_id working now which is great.
Do you have a timeframe for author_id implementation? We’re about 2 weeks away from deploying a project that I’d like to use this on.

Regards
Ben

Ralph
# 3
Ralph

Hi Ben

I think I’ll get some time next week to work on this. Send me an email and I will send you a beta when it’s ready.

Patrick.

Ralph
# 4
Ralph

Hi

I’ve added the author_id parameter, send me an email and I will send you the beta version with the feature.

Patrick.

Ralph
# 5
Ralph

I’ve uploaded the latest version of Reefine to devotee which has the author_id parameter.

anchovy
# 6
anchovy

Hi Ralph

Thanks for that; I’d done this myself as well but I’ll update to your latest version so I keep refinee in sync!

Regards
Ben