Extension

Developer
Supported

reCAPTCHA v2

ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Denik

You must be logged in to post.

Recaptcha v2 & Freemember

Support Request

Ralph
Ralph

Hi, I’m using Recaptcha v2 with Freemember but it doesn’t seem to be working. I’m using the below code. I can see the recaptcha tickbox but when I submit the form it gives me the error “The Captcha field is required.”. Do you know anyway to solve this?

{exp:freemember:register return="/{segment_1}/{segment_2}/form-submit-thank-you" 

form_id="freemember-register"

error_handling="inline" }
...snip...
{error:captcha} 
{if captcha}
        {captcha}
{
/if}
{
/exp:freemember:register} 

FREEMEMBER 2.3.2
Recaptcha v2 1.0.4
EE v2.11.2

Denik
# 1
Developer
Denik

Hello,
Actually, Recaptcha v2 is not compatible with Freemember module, but if you required to use them - I can consider providing support.

Can you contact with me via mail: hi at eecoding dot com for this ?

Ralph
# 2
Ralph

Thanks, I’ve sent you an email.

Denik
# 3
Developer
Denik

Please update your extension to v1.0.5 and check compatibility with FreeMember again
Best regards ;)

Ralph
# 4
Ralph

Amazing, that works. Thanks very much for your quick work!

Seoexpertim
# 5
Seoexpertim

These latest PPS exam dumps will help me significantly with this exam, and that’s what I want. I hope to see more pdrbookstore.com content about this soon. Don’t disappoint me.

Seoexpertim
# 6
Seoexpertim

I think everyone should use this site called www.signnow.com/ask/how-to-notarize-an-electronic-signature-with-signnow. The reason is the quality of service which they provide is amazing. Highly recommended!

Seoexpertim
# 7
Seoexpertim

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Digital Global Times

Seoexpertim
# 8
Seoexpertim

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Digital Global Times

Seoexpertim
# 9
Seoexpertim

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. https://drawingstudios.com