Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Laisvunas

You must be logged in to post.

problem with page type choices - EE 2.2.1 + PTS 1.1

Bug Report

DCalabrese
DCalabrese

Hi:  This is one of the very best add-ons for EE ever.  But do need help:

a.  It shows for all channels, which becomes monstrous if you have ## page types for one channel. We do need an option for it show just for selected channels

b. The choice of # of page types is fantastic - but the page type choices are not scrollable to the right so 8 is the most you can check.

Thanks in advance.  Chris

Laisvunas
# 1
Developer
Laisvunas

Hi Chris,

Regarding (a):

Indeed, if you have a big number of channels and a big number of page types then the options page becomes unwieldy. I will address this issue in the next release by adding selectbox or a series of checkboxes allowing to choose channels for which to display page type definition form.

Regarding (b):

It sounds strange to me that you are able to check more than 8 page types. You should be able to check more by using horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the window. I checked with my 12’’ netbook and was able easily to check 20 page types.

DCalabrese
# 2
DCalabrese

Hi:  Thanks for planning to add the ability to turn channels on/off.  I don’t get ANY horizontal scrollbar ..

Thanks Chris

Laisvunas
# 3
Developer
Laisvunas
enviromed - 25 July 2011 07:25 PM

I don’t get ANY horizontal scrollbar ..

That’s really strange. What EE version, and browser do you use?

DCalabrese
# 4
DCalabrese

Hi In EE 2.2.1 tested FF / IE / Chrome and none have horizontal scrollbar.  Thanks for great support. Chris

Laisvunas
# 5
Developer
Laisvunas
enviromed - 28 July 2011 09:27 PM

In EE 2.2.1 tested FF / IE / Chrome and none have horizontal scrollbar.

Maybe you use some custom CP theme or some custom stylesheet which overrides default CP stylesheet?

DCalabrese
# 6
DCalabrese

Yes,.  The Leevi Graham addons REQUIRE  the NSM CP Morphine theme.  Thanks Chris

Laisvunas
# 7
Developer
Laisvunas

Hi Chris,

Try the version 1.2.

In it I forced horizontal scrollbar to display when there are a many page types and now only those field groups are displayed in site settings which contain Page Type Switcher fields.

DCalabrese
# 8
DCalabrese

Hi Laisvunas

When I install PTS 1.2 in a channel field, only the title and url fields show.  All other FT in the entry are gone.  When I uninstall PTS 1.2, then all the other custom fields are restored.  I can get you superadmin access if that would help.

Thanks
Chris

Laisvunas
# 9
Developer
Laisvunas

Hi Chris,

That’s weird. Of course, I would like to investigate this. Send me login details to this address: saugos [at] gmail [dot] com .