Just purchased and installed.

EE 2.7.2
Low Variables 2.4.0
Nolan 2.4

I’m using Nolan in Matrix inside Low variables

Column Labels:  Name | Company | Link
Column Names: name | company | link

I also tried the above with no spaces around the pipes

In Low variables only “Name” is displaying on the low variable as you can see from the screenshot.

For the record, templating is working fine, just no labels showing up in the backend.

iain
# 1
Developer
iain

Hi Sean

It looks like the styles are completely missing, did you use devdemon updater or something?

Can you confirm the nolan_assets folder is in your third_party/themes folder?

Ta.

CreateSean
# 2
CreateSean

Hi Iain,

Yes I used updater and no the themes folder was missing. I"ve added it and now Nolan looks like the attached screenshot

I also checked the console and found these:

Found third party scripts in <headtagadmin.php?S=0&D=cp&C=javascript&M=combo_load&ui=core,widget,mouse,position,sortable,dialog&plugin=e…:411
Please 
use cp->add_to_foot() to add scriptsjQuery and the EE global will be moved down in a future releaseadmin.php?S=0&D=cp&C=javascript&M=combo_load&ui=core,widget,mouse,position,sortable,dialog&plugin=e…:411
http
://domain.com/themes/third_party//devotee/scripts/accessory.js?v=1.2.4 admin.php?S=0&D=cp&C=javascript&M=combo_load&ui=core,widget,mouse,position,sortable,dialog&plugin=e…:411
event.returnValue is deprecatedPlease use the standard event.preventDefault() insteadjquery.js?v=1385330235:91
Matrix
.Cell {fieldMatrixtype"nolan"settingsObjectrowMatrix.RowcolObject…}
 nolan
.js?v2.4:54
Matrix
 nolan
Matrix
 nolan
Matrix
 nolan
Matrix
 nolan
Matrix
 nolan
iain
# 3
Developer
iain

ok,  can you download 2.4.1 from devot:ee and let me know how you go, don’t forget to hard refresh to grab latest css and js.

There was a bug if column types were not set only the first col name would display.

The styling issue is basically from using an add-on, within an add-on, within an add-on… There are a lot of css rules to accommodate all various scenarios, including the EE version. I’ve tested best I can and hopefully your issue is now resolved.

Let me know how you go.

CreateSean
# 4
CreateSean

All is good now, thank you.