Extension, Module

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

Mustash

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Mark Croxton

Mustash: list of hooks missing after EE 3.5.1 upgrade?

Support Request

BBG
BBG

I’ve just upgraded to EE 3.5.1 and it looks like the hooks are now missing from the dropdown in the Mustash control panel (please see attached screenshot). Is this something I inadvertently changed during the upgrade?

Thanks for your help!

Misha

Mark Croxton
# 1
Developer
Mark Croxton

Hi, as it says in the installation notes I’m afraid there isn’t a direct upgrade path from Mustash 1.x (for EE 2.x) to Mustash 2.x (for EE 3.x).

This is because the hooks that ExpressionEngine 2 uses no longer exist in EE 3, and the new hooks work in a completely different way.

The best thing to to make a note of your rules before upgrading, delete and install Mustash from scratch, enable the plugins you want to use on the Settings screen, and then add equivalent rules back on the Rules screen.

BBG
# 2
BBG

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me. I upgraded from 3.4.7 to 3.5.1, same version of Mustash (2.0.3). I’ve tried uninstalling and installing again Stash and Mustash, but the hooks are still missing.

Misha

Mark Croxton
# 3
Developer
Mark Croxton

Did you enable the plugins you want to use on the Settings screen?

Mustash settings

BBG
# 4
BBG

Ugh, yes, I forgot to reenable that after reinstalling the plugins. Thanks for your help, and sorry for the noob questions.

Mark Croxton
# 5
Developer
Mark Croxton

No problem. Easily done!