Extension, Fieldtype, Module

Developer
Supported

moreEvents

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Discontinued

You must be logged in to post.

Is moreEvents still supported and/or developed?

General

Cleveland State
Cleveland State

Is moreEvents still supported and/or under active development? Is version 1.2.3 compatible with EE 2.7.0?

Big Steve
# 1
Big Steve

+1

MoreSoda
# 2
MoreSoda

We’re getting a few direct enquiries still about moreEvents so just wanted to post an update. This add-on has been managed directly by Chris Imrie for the last year so we’d recommend contacting him with any requires.

IC360 (Oliver Cannell)
# 3
IC360 (Oliver Cannell)

This looks like an awesome add-on and I will have need for it soon in a project.
Chris… can you confirm you are continuing to develop it at the moment please?
Thanks a lot.

Richard H
# 4
Richard H

Hello, I would like to purchase a copy of MoreEvents but cannot see anywhere to make the purchase. I noticed that others have made the same question but would very much like to know if the product is still available?

Regards

Richard

arcad.io
# 5
arcad.io

Edit: I missed the disclaimer about who was managing development on the add-on’s landing page, so I’m deleting the screed I initially posted here.

That said, looks like it’s not being actively developed. Bummer.

Brandon Richards
# 6
Brandon Richards

I’d be interested in taking over this module if that is even possible

Richard H
# 7
Richard H

Hi Brandon,

That would be great; I have a copy installed but the calendar objects do not work properly, the value stored is nothing like the date chosen. I would be happy to pay for this top be fixed if your interested.

MoreSoda
# 8
MoreSoda

Hi all, we have contacted Chris to see if he’d be willing to pass over support/dev of the add-on to someone else. Fingers crossed he goes for it.

Dianne C
# 9
Dianne C

I’m guessing, he did not go for it..

Pity, is this add-on dead? Worth letting people know there’s no more support for it. I guess I won’t be using my paid copy. Any takers? Lol.

5BYFIVE
# 10
5BYFIVE

ugh, wish this was still supported. I have a use for it. Maybe the developer will see this and let another dev take it over.