Support Request

lehrerfreund
lehrerfreund

Hi John,

when I use Minimee (EE 2.7.2 - Build Date: 20131008 ) I get this error:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity
Warning

: require_once(Minify/Loader.php[function.require-once]failed to open streamNo such file or directory

Filename
classes/Minimee_helper.php

Line Number

Fatal error
: require_once() [function.require]Failed opening required 'Minify/Loader.php' (include_path='.:/CORRECTPATH/_openx/lib/pear'in /CORRECTPATH/third_party/minimee/classes/Minimee_helper.php on line 151 

This seems _very_ strange to me as the path _openx does not exist on my whole html-folder (it did, but was deleted 1 year ago).

I installed minimee as usual, activated it and configured only the basic extension-settings. I am pretty sure the paths are correct; the cache-folder is existing and writable.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance!

John D Wells
# 1
Developer
John D Wells

Hi lehrerfreund,

I’d suggest replacing Minimee’s entire “libraries” folder as a precaution: delete the existing ‘minimee/libraries’ folder and drop a new one in.

If that doesn’t help… are you using any sort of memcache on the server, where it may have old paths “stuck” in it’s memory?

Cheers,
John

lehrerfreund
# 2
lehrerfreund

Hi John,

replacing did show no result.
I asked the admin, they don’t use any caching.
I double-checked the MySQL-Dump of my EE-installation and the content of my ftp-server - there is no String ‘_openx’. The admin also has no explanation. Obviously this is not a problem of your add-on but of a satanic somewhat.

If you would have _any_ idea how this could be fixed, I would be very grateful. But for sure your job in here is not to solve my mysterious server-problems, so I also would appreciate if you concentrate on developping your nice plugins :-)

thanks anyhow!

John D Wells
# 3
Developer
John D Wells

Hi lehrerfreund,

Can you ask your host if they allow a PHP script to modify the include path?  There is this line in minimee/classes/Minimee_helper.php:

set_include_path(PATH_THIRD . ‘minimee/libraries’ . PATH_SEPARATOR . get_include_path());

And if that isn’t allowed to actually update the array of include paths, then the next require_once() will fail.

What version of Minimee are you running?  I can send you a quick patch to see if that’s it.

Cheers,
John

lehrerfreund
# 4
lehrerfreund

Hi John,

I am running 2.1.9 - I will ask him.

Thanks!

John D Wells
# 5
Developer
John D Wells

Hi lehrerfreund,

Just to try this theory out, what happens when you replace the minimee/classes/Minimee_helper.php with the attached version?

Cheers,
John

File Attachments
Minimee_helper.php.zip  (File Size: 3KB - Downloads: 38)
lehrerfreund
# 6
lehrerfreund

Hey John,

first thanks for your efforts!

Well - it just seems to work; it loads the minified css and everything looks ok.

What’s your conclusion?!

John D Wells
# 7
Developer
John D Wells

Yep OK, that’s the case then, your host doesn’t allow PHP to update the include path.  I’ll merge the changes from that patch I gave you into the next Minimee release, so you should be good to go.

Cheers!
John

lehrerfreund
# 8
lehrerfreund

superb - thanks a lot, John!!!