ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Masuga Design

Filter by Date not paginating / being used for the Export

Support (Resolved)

tmmedia
tmmedia

Hi there,

I just posted that separate thread about getting logged out, which I was able to resolve but I’m having a separate issue.

Quick review of my specs:
EE 3.5.16
Link Vault 1.4.3

I can filter my results by date, but when I try to export or paginate, the date filters are lost. I was having this issue on EE 2, and hoped it was resolved in EE 3, but looks like it’s still happening.

I also get a Failed Network error message when I export, but I think that’s a separate issue with the XLS file being too large since my smaller exports are working okay or maybe an issue with a particular row - not 100% sure yet. I was getting this same error on EE 2. i wanted to see if you have seen others with this issue and if they had to update any server environment variables or something like that.

Thanks!
Kristine

Ben Kohl
# 1
Ben Kohl

I’m looking into this now. It looks like the dates are getting lost somewhere then they come back to the form as UNIX timestamps.

Ben Kohl
# 2
Ben Kohl

I just released Link Vault v1.4.4 which fixes multiple issues with the start/end date parameters in paginated report results and the report XLS export. https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/link-vault