Filename: limitee/ext.limitee.php
Line Number: 138

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Filename: limitee/ext.limitee.php
Line Number: 142

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/system/folder/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)
Filename: core/Common.php
Line Number: 479

If I go into the Limitee extension settings and click “Update”, it fixes it temporarily but then it comes back.

EE 2.10.1
Limitee 1.0.3
MSM 2.1.7

TJ Draper
# 1
TJ Draper

Hi Kristen,

I’ve just pushed out version 1.0.4 which should solve these errors. What was happening was the extension was expecting to get an array item from the settings that may not have existed if you had never saved any settings yet.

Let me know how this version works for you.

Rick Lecoat
# 2
Rick Lecoat

I’m having the same problem. I think that the issue was triggered by the fact that I clicked on Limitee’s ‘settings’ link (in Extensions) before I had any channels defined. However, even after uninstalling Limitee and reinstalling the latest version, I am still getting the errors when I go to Publish.

I had thought that uninstalling the extension would remove all references to it from the database and allow me to start afresh. Is that not the case?

Rick Lecoat
# 3
Rick Lecoat

Ah, hold on, I think a clearing of the cache did the trick.

Sneed's Feed & Seed
# 4
Sneed's Feed & Seed

Seems to have worked, thanks!

TJ Draper
# 5
TJ Draper

So, Rick, you’re not seeing errors any more?

Rick Lecoat
# 6
Rick Lecoat

Correct. At first I thought that the fix hadn’t resolved it but it turned out that I just needed to clear my EE caches.

Sneed's Feed & Seed
# 7
Sneed's Feed & Seed

Hey TJ,

Now I’m getting a different problem: All text and textarea fields, including title, appear blank on the publish page when I try to edit an existing entry. Disabling Limitee fixes the problem.

Rick Lecoat
# 8
Rick Lecoat

TJ/Kristen: FWIW I’m NOT seeing that issue. I do, however, have only one channel and one defined field set, and that channel contains only one entry (this is a minimal ‘testing’-type site I’m on at the moment.

Other factors:
EE 2.10.1, latest version of Limitee, lots of other add-ons installed (too many to quickly list here, but if you need me to I can give you a full rundown).